Saturday, January 31, 2009

Poll results in.

So the Results are in. I am very surprised as were all dinosaurs.....

hahaha short and sweet hahaha.... awww yeahhh.....

On a side note my life has been really busy lately so that's with the shortage of the RS blogs. Haven't really been thinking of ideas for blogs I could write. So that's with the shortage for this month.

It maybe be a sign of the RS blogs coming to a end. That means the plan is, is to convert it over to just my site where I will write about anything. Just a personal blog with the odd RS blog. This will probably disinterest a lot of people. But things change.

I would like to thank all the 162 people that took their time and voted. Till next time.

Happy Chinese New year and got watch GSP vs Penn!
(www.justin.tv) usaully has streams so you can watch for free and their not bad quality either. Enjoy.

No comments: