Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poll results:Are you interested in making a merchanting clan



Well this is a very old poll and I was actually interested in making this a reality at one point. But in my recent video I talked about how I don't want to be the guy that picks a item and the item falls through. To any merch clan there has to be a portion of people that buys the item at max to make the item price go up but I will never tell anyone to buy a item for max. So a clan would not work. I did my small merch blogs as a small isolated test to see how it worked out....

But Thanks for the 185 people that took their time and made a vote in the poll.

A new poll is up and its called: Pepsi or Coke
I don't know I've always been a fan of Coke for a long time and would drink it any time over Pepsi. (I have no Runescape curiosity atm)

If you have some poll ideas lets hear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it

Anonymous said...

А! post Awesome. Vraiment apprécié la lecture de votre blog.