Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Answering My Private Messages.



I wanna thank everyone that send in a private message. It was a pleasure answering them. Any video requests out there?

So far these are in the works for the near future
=How to cook Chow mein
-Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin prediction
-10k subscribers stunt(which will be 4L or milk as there has only been a $2 donation but there is a egg warning in alberta so I'm just going to donate the $18 and make it $20 for the milk challenge
-Runescape video(Need ideas!)

2 comments:

Benz499 said...

Hey MrISIB, Benz499 here (you know the guy that was the first message in your private message video), I've posted on here before, but yeah, you said that you need Runescape video ideas (in this blog post obviously).

My favorite Runescape videos of yours are the ones that are 30minutes - 1 hour of you just talking, and commenting on things on runescape, such as rune 2h looking like a dildo, and reading peoples name and talking about them.


That's the Runescape videos that make me the happiest, and I always watch the entire thing, even after you say you're ending the video, and to leave.

Thanks so much for the amazing videos

~benz499

Anonymous said...

ESPNNN[b]- [b]NLF[/b]
[/b]NFL ESPNNN [url=http://espnnn.com]NFL TIPS[/url]