Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chuck Liddell vs Rich Franklin prediction



Hey guys heres my video. Someone left me a comment telling me Chuck was the underdog, but in my head I just can't see him losing. Don't get me wrong anything can happen in MMA but this fight in my opinion is Chuck's to lose and the only way he will lose is if he gets knocked out but Rich isn't known for his 1 hit KO power. So with the underdog odds calling my name, I decided to put some money on this fight. How much? Well lets just say enough to make me cry if I lose so its quite a bit....

But what I was thinking if my prediction comes true (2nd round TKO by Chuck) I might have to set something up..... Don't quote me though. Its just thoughts right now. But possibly a draw for something worth $20.00 will see the fight is still few weeks away.

1 comment:

ortseid said...

ultimate fighting championship also knows as ufc is one of the most perfect fights for all the people who have a fighting skills like Liddell and Franklin. want to watch them live!

Liddell vs Franklin live
.