Thursday, November 13, 2008

Apparently DK hates me

Like the title says Dk stands for Devine Kings. It was the clan that inspired me to make my last IRL Runescape video because some of the things they did was really annoying and retarded. I received like 8 private messages on youtube. Trying to tell me reasons why I was wrong and I'm a "Chink". I really don't understand why being Chinese has to do with anything but apparently it has a lot.


They left me a comment saying "Our real leader Gotenks 2322 wasn't leading that's why it got so hectic." News for you. What world is your clan in the most? World 21. That's never a good sign if the only reason you go into the wild is to war with other large clans. Whose leading those? Gotenks....

I was Dk before half these people were DK. I joined Dk when Dk was formed from the old multi bounty hunter. Why did I join? Because in the old bounty hunter you could not pk solo. But if you pked in a group that was the only chance you got of killing someone. 99 Range gets a lot of kills, especially when your one of the few in the group of Dk with it. So I joined them because they went into bounty hunter lots, not a lot of them had 99 range. So I used them to get loot.

I know how Gotenks leads. Hes not that good of a leader. I went on a few trips with him before I made this video. I went on numerous trips with him in bounty and hes only average at leading if that. In the old bounty hunter, he let people scout=retarded. Anyone that has played the old bounty knows that scouters are people that want to inflict as much damage as they can and let the clan ko them and they get the drops.

In the new pvp world he always wants to meet at edgeville bank for some reason to mass. Why? People pk there and their just going to waste our food while we wait for everyone to come.

He brings a very large group to giants. Giants is not the place to pk with 20+ people why? Because people bring teles to giants. Everyone is not stupid not to bring teles when you can just tele out. Why would a team of 5 people try and take on 20 people? They will just tele out before we get a chance to pile them. Those 5 people will come back and we would still try to pk at giants for some reason. "They are coming back, so lets DD here."

The only reason why those people are coming back is because their thinking we moved on because who in their right mind would stay continue to fight at giants against 5 people? They will just tele away again. Your just wasting time pking in a place you can't pk with the size of people you got.

Gotenks for some reason also is head strong or retarded. If you get beat once against another large clan at greaters. You don't just regroup again and try and take on the bigger clan without re massing. Its simple if you start out with 5 people against 10 people the 10 people are likely going to win. Why would you go back out again with your 5 people when you know they have 10 people? Does it not make sense to get another 2 or 3 or even better yet 10 more people so you get the odds in your favour?

Maybe I'm just staring back at what made me pk with them in the first place. I pked with them because I got a large majority of the kills in bounty hunter. I used them to get loot. They just like running around and attacking as much people as they can hoping to get kills. If that's the case I don't know why they just don't play in the dangerous clan wars mini game. They pk just to attack people. Those people piss me off in the new PvP. Especially when I'm on pker. I said it already. I can't walk from point A to point B without some guy attacking me, even with full hp and my prayer on he keeps on attacking me. Then I log onto Mr T Wong and attack them back and they run to the bank saying "ask before you attack." pffft.....

Bottom line is DK=Dumbass (K)Clan that doesn't pk for loot they just pk for the sake of pk. Which is stupid cause your losing money each time you go out. For me pking without getting loot is not fun. You level up your combat stats for the sake of player killing. If your not in it for the loot go train your non combat stats or stick with NPC's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog :D