Monday, November 24, 2008

My New video is up"So you Want RS, You got it!"

It was up yesterday but I didn't write a little blurb about it. Here it is if you haven't checked it out yet.


The basic concept of this video I have been planning for a very long time now. With my new camera being able to take quality footage of me in IRL and switching between the Runescape shots.

This idea was most likely influenced by AVGN. But I had been putting off this video for a long time cause I needed a idea to make it but Ifound this to be the best time to pull out this format in making a Runescape video.

In the making of the video, everything just fit all together. Everything came in place naturally, no script nothing. I did this in one continuous shot. The music was found on newgrounds and it was the first song that I sampled, I was looking for something fast and dramatic for some real cheesy Runescape footage.

The only thing I did that might have made the video planned was moving the background prop but I did this just to see if people were watching my videos or just listening. Personally I think this is one of my best videos I made about Runescape in a long time. It wasn't to long, not to short, a lot of things made me laugh but I have a weird sense of humour.

I plan on making several more of this format video in the future. I think it went over really well with the response I got from the people that commented.

I would like to give a big thank you to all the people that left me a comment, Comments to me mean more then the actual rating. If you take the time to write it I will read it. Thank you.

~Out MrISIB
P.S.
Sponsored Links are on the side.


EDIT:
Next blog and will be talking about the poll results expect it up on the weekend at latest, been busy in real life. Had my first day at work yesterday at the new job yesterday and it tires me out by the end of the day.

3 comments:

Goldude said...

Yo.
Ok this is totally off topic but... i just followed up this video that i saw on youtube about portuguese deportation in canada and i guess i kinda wana ask you a question since i am portuguese too... do you have like alot of portuguese people near were you live? are they assholes, cause o live in england and the ones here are assholes. and probably how u generally feel.
Lol its kinda awkard question but w/e :P.

Peace bro

P.S funny vid :P

Super Taylor Man said...

hilarious!!

MrISIB said...

To goldude:

Canada is very multicultural a lot of different types of people are living together. Personally I have ran into a lot of different tpes of people that I thought were real dicks.